RE: Web designing (was HTML - why bother?)

by Kimiko Drew <macruimmon(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:51:11 -0700
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org,
"Davies,
Elizabeth H." <EHDavies(at)West.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello

I just wanted to thanks everyone that responded to this posting. I have
learned quite a lot, and even feel more confident about what I have
learned, and more driven to learn what few areas I still need to learn.

I am the type of person who learns more from reading a good book, than
taking a class, so I will continue this fashion, in the hopes of learning
my way into a new career.

Thanks again to everyone, especially to Elizabeth. All your insights have
been very enlightening.

Kimiko

ps
I am glad I am not the only one to find C++ scary. And I will leave *nix
managing to my bf, who is a Linux fanatic. At least for now.
;-)

Kimiko Drew
macruimmon(at)earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~macruimmon/