Re: simple wysiwyg HTML editor?

by Kimiko Drew <macruimmon(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:11:06 -0700
 To:  <amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:20 PM 4/26/01 -0700, Ann Ezzell wrote:
>Does anyone have a recommendation for a simple, cheap, WYSIWYG editor that
>the recruiters could use to create these simple postings?

Hi Ann,

I have heard good revues about a shareware program called Arachne. I
however have used it but once, then found Dreamweaver, and never went back
to anything else.

I used to use Corel Web.Designer, but have no idea if it is still on the
market. It was relatively cheap at the time (under $100) and was a decent
wysiwyg program.

hth

Kimiko Drew
macruimmon(at)earthlink.net