RE: Slicing Dilemma

by Ben Ocean <lists(at)TheWebsons.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:00:24 -0700
 To:  <amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:31 PM 9/20/01 -0700, you wrote:
>try taking out the carriage returns between the image tags and the table
>cell tags

I'm not sure what you mean. If I take out those breaks, then the graphic
slices will line up _horizontally_ instead of _vertically_ which is not
what I had in mind. What *really* confuses me is that this exact same code
works perfectly well on it's sister page (built for a higher res.):
http://thewebsons.com/top_1024.html
but doesn't work on the smaller res page:
http://thewebsons.com/top_800.html
Why???
BenO