Re: table cell background colors via CSS, and NN4

by "Jeniffer C. Johnson" <lead(at)offlead.com>

 Date:  Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:44:02 -0500
 To:  thewolves(at)bigfoot.com
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>I looked at http://www.offlead.com/ in NN4 and Mozilla 1, and didn't see
>the problem you're describing - but I don't think this was the URL of the
>page you're complaining about since I couldn't find any tabletop in the
>source. Perhaps you forgot to include the URL? There wasn't anything at
>either http://www.offlead.com/themes/ or
>http://www.offlead.com/themes/OffLead2/, and http://jennifer.offlead.com/
>gave a "server not found" error, so I ran out of URLs to try.
>
>Larry Coats

Sorry...I'm still waiting for my brain to get back from vacation. (I got
back two weeks ago, but it's still apparently out running around the
southwest without me.) I did forget to include the third url. But it IS
http://jeniffer.offlead.com , and it just pulled up fine for me.
Oh...hehe...I see. The spelling on my name is...not typical. ;)

Sorry for the omission.

Jeniffer
OffLead Productions
http://www.offlead.com