Re: Never saw *this* one before....

by bkrWeb Services <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>

 Date:  Mon, 21 May 2001 18:06:53 -0500
 To:  Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've checked in IE5.00, Opera 5.02, and Netscape 4.7 on a Windows 98
machine.  I only get one sun in each and it's animated.  I have to agree
about the graphic on the bottom -- very hard to read in all three
browsers.  I have a 56k modem on what is usually about a 42k dial-up
line.  Load time for your site was awful.  If I wasn't specifically waiting
to see if another sun would show up I would have been gone well before it
was loaded.  I thought rollovers didn't work in Netscape.  Yours do and
they look great!

Kathie