Re: PDF Won't Display

by Norman Bunn <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:15:48 -0500
 To:  <ltitus(at)mindspring.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you have a download manager such as Real Download, it may intercept the
document and prompt you to display it outside the browser.  This can cause
the problem you are seeing.

BTW, Real Download retrieved the document just fine on my machine (IE 6, XP
HE).

Norman

Problem is, it won't display at the web site.  Well, it displays OK for a