Re: Stupid Question ~ Was "Re: Paragraphing"

by Ted Lontine <Ted.Lontine(at)mt3solutions.com>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:45:45 -0600
 To:  "Total Web Works" <TotalWebWorks(at)cox.net>,
"HWG- Techniquess" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "tana" <tana(at)lanset.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:15 PM 6/15/02, Total Web Works wrote:
>I am just A beginner, and I keep hearing about Transparent gifs..... How do
>you make one?

If you use Paint Shop Pro (and similar for other graphic programs), simply=
=20
create a new graphic and select transparent as the background color.

For PSP 6.02 it is like this:  File>New> and make your background color=20
transparent under the Image Characteristics/Background color selection.

Now size the image to the appropriate width and length. Then=20
File>Export>Transparent GIF and make your selections.

Ted Lontine | MT3 Solutions=AE | Brighton, Colorado
303.252.7899 | Ted.Lontine(at)mt3solutions.com | www.mt3solutions.com