Re: log in time

by Tamara <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:15:02 -0500
 To:  "Rick Hammond" <sjcharger(at)hotmail.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:52 PM 6/8/2001 -0700, Rick Hammond wrote:

>Is there a way with a program MS word, dreamweaver, or soomething in
>Windows that will show your time spent on a document for a client
>
>Rick Hammond

I'm still trying to catch up on e-mail here, but have you tried Notepad?
Open it, hit the F5 key and it should timestamp it. Then just type a few
comments. I now use Timeslice too (which I did see recommended by another
lister), but if you've got MS, then you've got Notepad. (Oh, if it's not
F5, then try one of the other ones. It's been a little while since I used it).

<tamara />