Re: Forward Message

by Tamara <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:15:54 -0500
 To:  "Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  vjmartin(at)caranois.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Vikki

I know where Mt. Vernon is, my Granpa is from Okawville.

Now, for your question -- first you need a doctype. I ran it through the
validator (http://validator.w3.org/) and that's a big one if you want to
validate. You can read more about them in a way that might even make sense
at http://www.w3schools.com/

You also have a lot of tags out of order and I'm wondering if you used MS
FrontPage to build this? I see webbots in your source code -- beware of FP,
you'll need to treat it very carefully to keep it from adding additional
code, repetitive code and other things that you do not want if you want it
to validate.

Visit w3schools and that might help you get going in the right direction.

Good luck!
<tamara />