Re: dhtml not showing up

by Andrew McFarland <aamcf(at)aamcf.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:14:52 +0100
 To:  "HWG Writer's Guild" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 14:02 16/07/02 -0500, Noteworthy CyberSolutions wrote:
>I'm tackling a drop-down menu, trial at
>http://www.agha-designs-international-custom-jewelry.com/index2.html

Where abouts on the screen is the menu supposed to appear? I can't see
anything that might be a drop down menu (in IE6 or Mozilla)

<snip/>
 >Any suggestions?
<snip/>

I'm having trouble working out what is going on as well. Normally I'd
download everything with wget, but there are too many related files to do
that at the moment. There are two things I could do:

         o If you send me a zip file of all the required files I could work
with them on my machine and try to get it working.

         o If you describe the effect you want I could modify some of my
code for you - its quite similar to a general script I'm developing at the
moment.

Andrew

--
http://aamcf.co.uk/