Re: Clipart - recommendations?

by Norman Bunn <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:26:56 -0500
 To:  <mkear(at)afpwebworks.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Herema Tech (www.herema.com) offers a neat package called the Big Box of
Art 615,000 (http://hemera.com/personal/bboa615.htm).  which contains
615,000 royalty-free images.  I found mine on-line for about $60.  A real
steal for so much content.  Here's the description from their site:

The Big Box of Art" 615,000

Over 240,000 vector clip art images - the MOST in any package!

The Big Box of Art" from Hemera" is a digital image collection of the
highest quality and the greatest variety. It's easy to use, features the
best search engine available, and includes FREE bonus software applications
- all in one convenient box. And, it's refreshingly different from other
packages. No wading though filler to find a useful image. In just one big
box, you get the best variety of high-quality images!

The Big Box of Art 615,000 contains:
    * 241,300 vector clip art images
    * 10,100 Hemera" Photo-Objects" images
    * 50,000 raster illustrations
    * 35,200 professional color photographs
    * 15,000 professional black and white photographs
    * 260,200 Web graphics
    * 2,000 textured photos
    * 500 animations
    * 500 PhotoFont textures
    * 200 templates for use in bonus software applications
Norman
www.CraftedSolutions.com

3/17/2003, Michael Kear wrote:
>What do you all do for clipart?  (OR perhaps I should first ask 'do you
>use clipart'?)

<snip>