RE: Weird IFRAME problem

by Norman Bunn <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:38:02 -0400
 To:  Jason <dawgclan(at)shaw.ca>,
"'hwg-techniques@hwg. org'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Interesting thought.  I have other sites using IFRAMEs that to don't
exhibit this behavior, so this I was wondering if something in the IFRAMEs
content was causing the problem (focus, perhaps, though I don't see
anything in the HTML to indicate this), or perhaps it has to do with using
a named anchor tag in the IFRAMEs URL.

Norman