Re: favicon

by Gary Krockover <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Fri, 14 May 2004 07:38:27 -0500
 To:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The favicon is trashed everytime your browser cache is flushed.  Perhaps
your cache is set to a low number (as in "1 mb" like mine) and thus you
keep losing it (the favicon that is  :).  Or, are you saying the favicon is
never added in IE?  If you have a link, I will test it for you.

I'm sure you've been to http://www.favicon.com/ as well, but I'll mention
it in case you haven't.

GK