Re: How do I get pop up descriptive boxs?

by Farieda Amatullah <amatullah(at)da-projects.nl>

 Date:  Sat, 20 Oct 2001 00:26:07 +0200
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:43:26 -0400, you wrote:

>Please tell me where to look for something like this?  I want to make
>a little descriptor box pup up when the cursor is over particular buzz
>words.  Little plain text windows just big enough for whatever text is
>there?

Yes there is something like that. However, I am not sure if all
browsers will display it, nor am I certain from which version it will
work for any given browser. However, I use it and none has complained
yet ;)

Just add the [title="this is what it is"] to your < a
href="blabla.html" > tag.

So that it would read something like:

< a href="blabla.html" title="this is what the bla is all about" >

Good luck,

Farieda E. Roele
DA-Projects