(info) Powermapper for Mac? <plea>

by Leslie(at)wholespace.com

 Date:  Wed, 29 Nov 2000 04:16:53 -0600
 To:  leslie(at)wholespace.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello all--

This is a plea to the macintosh community, from a non affiliated
individual (I hope not construed as spam).

A member from another web related list serve introduced me to
Powermapper, a program to map web sites.

Unfortunately this program is currently a Windows/NT only program.
Happily the manufacturer, Electrum Multimedia
[http://www.electrum.co.uk/mapper], is asking for feedback from those
of us who want the program produced for the Macintosh platform.

Quoted from Electrum's FAQ, "There's no Macintosh version at present,
but we may produce one if demand warrants it (let us know)."

So, PLEASE, if you are a mac user and you think this could be a
useful program, please send an email to <mailto:info(at)electrum.co.uk>.

If anyone knows of a similar program already formatted for the Mac,
please let me know.

Thanks as always,
Leslie Berrie

>Take a look at Powermapper: http://www.electrum.co.uk/mapper/.
><snip>
>
>    Hello everyone,
>  >   i'm working on a few websites, and a few on our team
>>    need the ability to display the 'site map' of the
>>    whole site.  Does anyone know of any software that can
>>    get me started, or give me a basic site map of all
>  >   URLs used within the site.
-

                                                          ::
                                                          ::
   Leslie Berrie :  Wholespace.com
   (e) leslie(at)wholespace.com (t) 312.664.4424 (f) 312.664.4423
                                                          ::
                                                           :::
                                                            ::::
                                                              ::::