Re: Thanks For Quick Table Help

by Nathan <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>

 Date:  Sun, 3 Feb 2002 23:53:47 -0500
 To:  "Rafael Manzon" <rmanzon(at)hotmail.com>
 Cc:  HWG Techniques Email List <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
<Rafael>
>Nathan..  that fixed my problem... thanks to everyone who replied so
>quickly. I LOVE this chain of e-mails... you have saved me from some majorly
>unneeded stress!

Not a problem. I've come to appreciate this list very much over the last
year or so myself. My main problem is that I'm usually too late in reading
the email to be much of a help to anyone before someone else gets an
answer. (Though I've been glad to be late sometimes, since I've seen better
answers than those I'd have given.) <grin>

~ Nathan Lyle

Email: natelyle(at)chartermi.net
Phone: (906)485-4806
http://www.nathanlyle.com

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary