Re: Estimating Time

by "Chris Giminez" <chris(at)cyber-scriber.com>

 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:14:12 -0700
 To:  "Brian Paulson" <webmaster(at)chieftain.com>,
<hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nothing all that magical about it really. I just discuss with the client in
as much detail as possible what they want, page by page, then try to guess
how much time it will take. Possibly pad a few hours for redesign after
client reviews the site. Multiply the total estimated hours by your hourly
rate and submit the bid. If the client wants more than what was agreed on,
then you can amend the contract.

Chris Giminez
http://cyber-scriber.com

> Hello all,
>
> Question for all of you on how you estimate the time for your projects?
Such