Re: Letters? (WAS: Re: Delete me)

by "Mike Burks" <mburks952(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Fri, 4 Dec 1998 23:33:12 -0500
 To:  "David Meadows" <david(at)heroes.force9.co.uk>,
"HWG Theory" <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
David,

I could not agree more.  In fact Thomas Jefferson was a terrible speaker or
so I am told.  What comes to us as his eloquence was almost all written
communications!

So the excuse that e-mail is written and you cannot tell emotions is total
rubbish.  Thank you for saying so and thank you for being so eloquent about
it.

Sincerely,

mike burks