Re: New Topic WYSIWYG

by "jayse" <jayse(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Sun, 6 Dec 1998 18:00:17 -0800
 To:  "Luke Opperman" <luko(at)rocketmail.com>,
"Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>,
"hwg-theory" <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Certainly try it out, i can only imagine 2.0 is better. (I
>am using 1.2a)

Dreamweaver 2.0 is a skilled web designer's BETTER dream!

It's got site mapping (you can print them for your
clients/proposals/mock-ups etc.) great great table management - Color
schemes - A color picker to match background/text colors with your photos
etc. - predefined java scripts for things like browser detection and image
swoping.

I haven't even began exploring the customizable features!

But it's NICE.

Hope it helps...

http://www.dreamweaver.com

~ jayse