RE: Tables vs. Frames summary?

by tisiphone <tisifone(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Dec 1997 19:42:21 -0500
 To:  "hwg-theory(at)hwg.org" <hwg-theory(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "bart(at)bgrafyx.com" <bart(at)bgrafyx.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:40 PM 12/22/97 -0500, B. Szyszka wrote:

A great deal of interesting conversation clipped-but what I was hoping for
a clarification on was:

>My tables are designed to be backwards compatible. Including a few
>trick.

Could you please explain for this newbie

A) what problems in which browsers the <br>s etc help avoid and
B) perhaps a sample of code to show what you mean?

Thanks :)

Bettina G. May

"curiosity is the hunger of reason"