Re: Theory

by Chuck Evans <chuck.evans(at)enduracorp.com>

 Date:  Fri, 05 Dec 1997 11:08:53 -0800
 To:  hwg-theory(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Interesting. A couple comments:

1. After reading the short description, I'd like to have a button or link
to click to automatically jump to that area.

2. On my browser (NN4) the very right edge of the text in the content frame
gets obscured by the scroll bars. Probably losing one or two characters on
the end of the words. Can you set a right margin space in the frame to stop
this?

3. Being able to resize the Quick Review window (so that the content area
gets larger) would be nice.