Re:

by Brian Sinclair <sinclair(at)inficad.com>

 Date:  Sun, 28 Dec 1997 17:56:11 -0700
 To:  Paul Varese <paul(at)MirrorMedia.com>,
hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Actually, ASCII characters such as &nbsp; are valid in the sense that they
pass most validation programs.  I have used it with Netscape 2-4, IE 3 and
4 (PC) and Lynx and Mosaic (UNIX) and had no problems.

Brian Sinclair
Assistant Webmaster
Self-Help & Psychology Magazine
http://www.cybertowers.com/selfhelp/
ICQ: 4167685
Member HTML Writers Guild, International Webmasters Association, Webmasters
Guild