Re: Animation on a website

by Figment <cpowell1(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Sat, 04 Apr 1998 13:18:55 -0500
 To:  hwg-theory(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:04 AM 4/4/98 -0800, Demitrius wrote:
>Or is it just my imagination, and you really *do* like animation?

I, personally, LOVE animation that's done right.  I have really good
feelings about the future of Shockwave Flash.  I've been showing the
Gabocorp site (http://www.gabocorp.com) to some of my non-web designer
friends, and they almost fall on the floor!  And I have also had some of my
web designer friends recommend it to me.  I'm sure there will be many who
turn up their noses at animation.  (TASTEFUL animation.)  But, hey, more
work for us, right? <wink>

Cherie
Visit T.O.R.C.H. - The Official R.T.A-F Collector's Haven!
The official Web site for the people of rec.toys.action-figures,
and for anyone who still plays with toys.
http://come.to/torch