RE: Windows Server Question

by "Angi" <angi(at)multipleimage.com>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:01:19 -0700
 To:  "'hwg basics'" <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have decided that the problem is not something that can be easily
fixed. I would have to replace all the buttons on the problem sites. I
am not going to worry about a small percentage of people who will not be
able to view a couple of my sites. The next time I redesign those sites,
I'll use non-flash buttons. Thanks to all for the help. :)

Note to the few people who mentioned the site being an adult content
site: This site is a celebrity site so I thought a warning was not
needed since the only images available on the preview pages are non-nude
images. Next time I post a site url, I will take those comments into
consideration.

Angi