RE: Images that I can't see

by "Paul Rudolf" <paul(at)ntyc.net>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Oct 1999 10:40:44 -0700
 To:  "Thomas James Allen" <tjallen(at)pipeline.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I just looked at the page on my machine.  I looked at 3 different color
settings, 256 color, 16 bit and 24 bit, all at 1024 X 768.  Although the
color got a bit washed in 256, the flannel appearance was fine.

I think the problem may be a mismatch between your monitor and video card,
or maybe a brighness or contrast setting on your monitor.

paul