RE: CSS in Netscape

by "Paul Rudolf" <paul(at)ntyc.net>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Oct 1999 22:39:26 -0700
 To:  <Reywob(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is to keep me from sticking my foot in my mouth.  (Although, I'm really
quite good at it!)

Here is the link to the soon-to-be regulations and requirements on Federal
Web Sites.  For those that are truly interested in accessibility standards,
this page can easily lead to weeks of reading.  This is not to say that
browser mfgrs. are required to accept these standards and requirements, but
we, as Web Designers, should at least have some knowledge of what may be
required of US.  If you are only building simple sites for personal or
non-public-service companies, this may have no relevance at all.  But, if
you are looking into the (probably) more profitable Web site jobs, this
could mean $$$$$$.

Department of Justice, Section 508 Homepage
http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/508/508home.html

paul

---much deleted---