Re: Pop-up Windows

by "Andrew Angelopoulos" <angelopoulos(at)csi.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:08:31 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Elias:

I'm no JavaScript expert but I always thought it was a standard
window.open(url,name,"features") using the url  to indicate what to load in
the window and the features to give it the look and placement you desired,
though there may be "newer" ways to do this (window.popup would be my guess
for a good name and sounds vaguely familiar).

Andrew