Re: Syle Sheets Fonts

by "Beauford.2002" <beauford.2002(at)rogers.com>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:37:02 -0500
 To:  "Art Zoller Wagner" <art(at)zollerwagner.com>,
"HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
That font: whether in or out does nothing. It was a script I downloaded and
never bothered removing it. The site I am working on was frameless, but it
was awkward to navigate and not very user friendly according to feedback on
the site. I am now changing the site over to frames as this appears how
users would like it to work, although you would never know by just looking
at it that it was a framed site.