Re: Embarassing Webpage Stories

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Nov 2000 06:25:54 -0000
 To:  "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
IE 4 and 5, NN 3, 4, 6 can be accomplished,as well as, Opera, webtv and wap
emulator.

For Netscape put each in a different subdirectory

For IE you must uninstall IE 5 if it is there reinstall 4 and when you go to
reinstall 5 you must choose compatibility mode during the install.

IE 3 is a different ballgame.