Re: Site Defacement

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:40:54 -0700
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Paul,

I bettcha that's what happened. These files have not been recently uploaded,
so it's not a file transfer issue --they have been in use for a long time,
and nothing like this has ever happened on this site, or any site I have
managed. So, just a simple file corruption due to temporary problems the
host is experiencing? Good --it was easy to fix anyway --just replaced the
file.

Thanks,
Lauren