Re: website with code?

by "Andrew Angelopoulos" <aangelop(at)resqnet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 22 May 2001 13:47:50 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can disable right click options, but that would only stop a few people.
They could save the whole page (graphics and all) or they could just turn
off browser JavaScript or they could specify the image as a URL
(http://mysite.com/demopages/myimage.jpg)... Anything available in an
internet directory is accessible--it's supposed to be. If they want it they
can get it.

Andrew