Re: removing horizontal scroll on frame

by "M Carr" <admin(at)laingsociety.org>

 Date:  Wed, 28 May 2003 10:28:04 -0400
 To:  "Keith D Sellars" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Okay, I'll try this again... this year  ; )

Also, important to specify the nav frame pixel size exactly (I set it at 20
pixels bigger than the table that loads into it)(I'm sure I had some very
good reason at the time) and use 1* for the other frame size rather than
assign a precise size to it.

M.

Hi Keith,

I had the same problem until I put all of the contents of the document that
loads into the nav frame (coincidentally, also 165 pixels) into a table and
restricted the table width. An example is at http://decaelo.com/rdlaing (yes
I know the code's a mess but I wrote it a couple of years ago under a
killing deadline, please don't judge too harshly anyone).

Hope that helps.

Maggie.