Re: Dumb question about Hiding Source Code

by "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:05:02 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, if this is a serious question and you aren't just trolling, the answer
is "frameset"

There is very little coding if you go to VIEW -- VIEW SOURCE, and if you
right click on the actual frame and VIEW FRAME SOURCE - you also don't get
the effect of a lot of text because the paragraphs are long run on lines
that you have to scroll out to see.

Click on the support groups link, and then on the right side of the browser
window, right click and view frame source and you'll see lots of HTML and
text.

Deb