Re: HTML classes

by "Shannon" <shanon(at)charter.net>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:13:16 -0700
 To:  "Kitt" <nolatex(at)adelphia.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Kitt~

I took the HTML 101 course over the summer and I did not experience any
problems at all.  Frani was the instructor.  I had a pleasant experience but
I have read many criticisms of the courses and am relieved mine was not
wrought with problems.  Good luck.  I hope everything works out for you.  If
it is any consolation I learned a lot from the books I bought for the course
and continue to use them.   I am new at HTML also and mainly took the course
to be able to update my personal site.  Thus said, I also get many tips from
reading the posts.

Sincerely,
Shannon