Re: 800x600 Resolution ACTUAL dimensions

by "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Aug 1999 00:20:20 -0700
 To:  <jbutler3(at)san.rr.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well just to compliment the reply from "the web center" I've included a
piece of javascript (I can't remember from where I got it) which shows how
to control the toolbar region so that you can tweak up the browsers until
they match.

window.open('filename.html','toolbar=no,resizable=no,scrollbars=no,marginhei
ght=0,marginwidth=0,status=no,width=790,height=526,left=0,top=0,screenx=0,sc
reeny=0');

Peter Newton