Re: JavaScript in table tags<huh?>

by "Hilma" <Hilma(at)hilma.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:52:51 +0100
 To:  "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I like that; "stick to the rules" -

but i love
browser".
yes yes yes  :-))

I am not going to do stuff that is pre-NS4 and probably not even NS4
compliant; ceratinly not put any effort into making it look good there;
Surely there are enough "Update your Browser" sites to encourage people to
do so :-)

I'm starting new so want to use the new version browsers, the new standards,
and the new technologies; *not* back-level for people who cannot be bothered
to update from old software to new stuff that is free, after all; its not as
if they have to spend money to upgrade, and the "new" isn;t *that* new -
it's been out there for some time. .

(Then again - I'd be happy for everyone to use IE then everything would work
on one browser..... but i might have to duck down for a long time expressing
*that* view!)

thanks -

hilma
--x----

"The code you *******SELL******* should be determined by your intended
viewer demographics and your professional responsibility to keep the WWW as
useable as possible for everyone - not your personal passion or your (HTML)
editor's capabilities."

Obviously. this does not address ~any~ form of personal/private/Internet
content.

Again, strictly FWIW.
Fuzzy.