Re: Replay Form (Guestbook) problem

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:44:40 -0400
 To:  "Caryl A. Milton" <camilton(at)icx.net>,
"Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Script configuration problem.  Definately server-side...prob a bug...does it
do browser sniffing? If so, you can track it to the Netscape branch...

From: Caryl A. Milton <camilton(at)icx.net>

Hi,

I visited using Netscape 4.73 and got the following message when I pressed
the "Sign the Guestbook" button (I did enter info into the windows):

Bad username. You are only allowed to edit your own pages.

Evidently it thinks I'm trying to get in and edit something.

Hope this is of some help.

Caryl M.