Re: frames compatibility<OPINION TIME !!>

by "Kate Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Dec 2000 19:44:31 -0500
 To:  "Dennis Lapcewich" <dlapcewich(at)intira.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dennis,
that was more than an opinion.  If your opinion holds true, and I suspect it
does, that was an important lesson.  I find this information about
inaccessability of frames all very disappointing. It is unfortunate that
frames don't work for the disabled.  I personally am a neophyte and have
designed only one frames-based page, but I feel that the frames can give the
page structure without getting into complicated nested tables and offer
infinite design options.  Perhaps I am naive?

OK.  So if you provide a non-frames page for every frames page, is that OK?
Kate Pollara