Re: Pop-up window

by "Kevin Bayley" <webmaster(at)prairienorth.com>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Mar 2002 04:51:21 -0600
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Christi" <WEBDIVA3(at)prodigy.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try this. In the head write:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">

<!-- Begin

function Start(page) {

OpenWin = this.open(page,
"CtrlWindow","toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,scrollbars=yes,resize=no,wid
th=150,height=150,top=10,left=10");

}

// End -->

</SCRIPT>

In the body where you have your definition write:

Your <A HREF="javascript:Start('definition.html')">Defintion</a>

You can adjust the width and height as you need, as well as the placement on
the page (top, left).
- - -
Kevin Bayley
Web Developer