Re: Web-site Search

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:00:20 -0800
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Steve:

As long as you would be satisfied with a search engine that returned page
URL's the simple way is to use one of the several free search engines
available. An added bonus is the site map that is generated by most of them.

I use FreeFind, www.freefind.com/ . You can see and try examples at:
www.newsredding.com/
www.ramac-rc.org/

The engine's form is at the upper left of all pages.

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net