Re: How to develop a site offline (<BASE ...> ?)

by "Jami Moore" <jami(at)jamisniche.com>

 Date:  Sat, 28 Apr 2001 09:14:50 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Quick suggestion: Get IE, open the page, choose save as, make sure the type
is set to "Web Page, complete," then save it to where you want on your hard
drive. This will download the files and pages. That's a start. Then work
around that. Also, PWS and Apache sound like good ideas. If your going to
build a new site, that would be the quickest way to do so in my opinion. I
use this method all the time.

HTH - Jami