Re: clip art, photos, etc.

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:25:33 -0700
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Shelley:

The desktop publishing world is full of clip art. However, for "good" clip
art, I would suggest some of the premier publishing sources. Such as:

About Desktop Publishing for all Platforms
http://desktoppub.about.com/compute/desktoppub/

Welcome to Desktop Publishers Journal
http://www.dtpjournal.com/

Or--of course:
http://www.desktoppublishing.com/

However--Some of the references to the better clip art can be a bit pricey.

Also--one person's art is another person's junk. So clip art, like beauty,
is in the eye of the beholder.

Good luck with your search

Best wishes
Ted Temer