Re: table extension problem

by "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:00:23 -0800
 To:  "HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Greg:

Well--one thing I see is the following line telling the main table to
squeeze over to the upper left of the page.

<DIV Style='position:absolute;left:0;top:0;'>

Removing that line centered up the table rather nice, but it seems to be
about 95% instead of 100% in width.

I spotted one instance of  a missing space:

<TABLE BORDER=1CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0 width=100%>

But I kind of doubt that this is causing the width of the table to shrink.
It's just that the above line looks odd to me but I seem to be drawing a
blank at what I think is wrong. And I don't see any stray <blockquote>'s
lying about.

I suspect Fuzzy might spot it right off but I can tell you right now, that
he just might mention the lack of a DOCTYPE [silly grin]

Best wishes
Ted Temer
Temercraft Designs Redding, CA
temer(at)c-zone.net