Re: unisys and licensing

by "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:08:57 +1200
 To:  <Gary(at)BonhamDesigns.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Another twist in the saga came to mind when you mentioned the gif comment
field and that is that if you go to netmechanic or many of the other
validation services they offer a service to Downsize an image for you
without too much loss of quality and they put a little message in the
comment field to this effect. What software then created the final gif? What
happened to the original message if any?

OK now back to work on my cgi script

Peter Newton