Re: Simple(?) HTML Question

by "Charla & Ed Springer" <egs(at)hiwaay.net>

 Date:  Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:33:58 -0600
 To:  "Bustin,
Ruth" <rbustin(at)fcg.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "Ari" <aribustin(at)netscape.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ruth,

Place the following between the <.head> and <./head> tags:

<.style type="text">
a {text-decoration: none;}
<./style>

(Obviously, remove the leading periods)

This turns off the underlining for hyperlinks. Be careful about using this.
Most web users look for underlined text to show where links are. You can
also use this to customize the style of any text level tag. For example, you
can specify the size, font and color of the <.h1> - <.h3> header tags.

Edward Springer
Athens, Alabama