Re: 2 questions

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)millenicom.com>

 Date:  Wed, 6 Sep 2000 12:48:28 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you again Capt. Fuzzy...
On a related note,  don't web accessibility issues come into play with
government sites too?  I recall a thread about Janet Reno's directive (I
could be wrong on who issued the directive) about all government sites being
accessible to people with disabilities.
This is NOT supposed to start a thread about accessibility, or a flame
war...just curious.

much alohas,
Lady Wistfulee
"He who asks is a fool for 5 minutes.
He who doesn't ask remains a fool forever."