Re: Oddest Thing

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jan 2000 06:31:27 -0600
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Morning all,

I did as was suggested and changed the copyright symbol to &copy and all is
fine.  That will teach me.  If I had done that in the first place I would
not have had to go back and change it in all the sites.  Do it right the
first time I suppose is the lesson here.  Thanks again for checking for me.

Regards,

Carol Parent
parent(at)djam.com
http://www.cbwdesign.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world."   Albert Einstein