Re: pop up windows help

by "Starr Wolf Design" <starrwolfdesign(at)starrwolf.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:26:19 -0500
 To:  <Bayangell(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Afternoon:

Here is a JS that will pop up a new browser window on top and to the
upper-left of the main window showing the page and is smaller showing only
what you wish to visualize. You can customize the parameters of this pop up
window, too. We use it on several client sites especially for promotional
items and surveys:

cut-n-paste this script into the HEAD:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
    // Not loaded yet
    var winLoad = null;
    var target = "http://www.R-URL-HERE;

    function ShowWind( sFileName )
    {
        if ( !winLoad )
        {
            winLoad =
indow.open( sFileName,'loadFrame','menubar=no,status=yes,scrollbars=yes,resi
zable=yes,width=350,height=400');
        }
        winLoad = null;
    }