Re: Still Needing Help

by "Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>

 Date:  Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:04:19 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"Michael Jon Muehlendorf" <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I am perplexed. I was visiting a web site that offers javascripts, and
> clicked on one to try it out. It was supposed to resize and re-locate the
> active window, which it did. It changed IE's maximized window into a
> smaller window that was centered on my screen. When I clicked the
> "maximize" button to expand IE, it did expand, but was offset on the
screen
> about 3 inches to the right, and 3 inches down. I cannot get it to run
> maximized without this annoying offset. The offset removes the "minimize",
> "maximize", and "close" buttons from view. And, I can't drag it with the
> title bar.

Your not the only one that had that problem, unfortunately I have not found
a solution.  I tried installing I.E. 4.0 and then reinstalling the newest
and the problem hangs in there.    The only work-around I found was to click
on restore and resize to fit.  I have to do this every time I start I.E.

Paul Wilson
webgooru(at)gte.net