Re: certifications

by "Hubert Earl" <hearl(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:08:26 -0400
 To:  "Steven Antonio" <santonio(at)delanet.com>,
"HTML Writers' Guild" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

In addition to offering courses, it would also be *very* useful to those of
us living outside the USA (like myself) for there to be international
chapters of the HWG.

Hubert
---
Hubert Earl
ICQ#:  16199853
PhoneFree ID: 1841134

I develop & maintain web sites internationally.  I also build web
applications using ColdFusion, JavaScript and CGI scripts written in Perl.
I accept subcontracting work.

**Personal web site:  http://www.geocities.com/hfme/
(please remember to view this with a sense of humor!)

**Business web page:  http://home.talkcity.com/MigrationPath/hearl/